Friday, July 04, 2008

It's been a long time since I've gone back to Haagen Daz to work. What for though seeing as how I have the law firm and the events which pays at least twice more for less, more enjoyable work. It's hard to work for a company where I do not agree with the policies and practices. The product is overpriced, the salary is crappy and not proportional to the workload AND the people there are not always the most pleasant.


However, if you happen to be as lucky as I am, you might come across a bunch of lovely people that make going to work so much more delightful.
These are the best colleagues and great friends. I went to the airport to send Patrick off, only to find he might be back in 2 weeks. What a joke! It was great fun though what with all the laughs and bitching.
To think I almost gave it a miss to go spend time with a guy who would probably not have made me as happy.
smiles plucked from nothing

No comments: